Otrivin Seawater with Eucalyptus.
During a cold the inflammatory process results in the swelling of the nasal mucosa, blocked nose and increased mucus production. The *Hypertonic seawater creates a pressure difference between the solution and the mucous membrane (osmotic effect), helping to reduce the swelling of the nasal passages. The product also softens and loosens the excess mucus by the mechanical action of the spray on the nasal cavities helping to remove bacteria and viruses from the nose. The *Hypertonic seawater solutions differ from isotonic sea water solutions as the sea salt concentration is optimized at 2.2% to effectively relieve nasal congestion. This concentration also ensures that the solution is gentle enough to be compatible with the nasal mucosa.
Ingredients and Instructions for Use.
Otrivin Seawater with Eucalyptus is suitable for children over 6 years of age and adults. Ingredients: Natural hypertonic seawater (2.2% sea salt concentration) with Eucalyptus essential oil and menthol extracted from Mentha arvensis (aroma). Preservative free. Propellant gas free. Otrivin Seawater with Eucalyptus nasal spray is available in a 20 ml metered dose spray.
Before you use Otrivin Seawater with Eucalyptus nasal spray:
- Do not use a broken or damaged product.
- Do not use if the device has lost its original appearance.
- Do not use the product in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Consult a doctor before using the spray following a nasal operation or injury.
- Do not use the product in a child below 6 years of age.
- Do not use the product during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
- Do not use in case of asthma.